I love Jane Austen! What a great new challenge..now I really have to think, because I’ve already read all her books but, hey, now there’s the excuse to read them again and do some other Austenish things I’ve been reading about. Here are my twelve:
1. Read Persuasion again for Anne Elliot's August 9 birthday party.
2. Reread Sense and Sensibility (I already have my book club, The Reading Ladies, committed to read it next year.)
3. Host a Jane Austin tea party for my book club’s discussion on Sense and Sensibility.
4. Plan for the AGM in Portland, Oregon in 2010
5. & 6. Design and sew a couple of Austen period dresses.
7. Reread Northanger Abby (my favorite and the centerpiece for the 2010 AGM).
8. & 9. Design and make 2 reticules Austen style
10. & 11. Design and create an Austen style necklace and earrings
12. Purchase an Austen DVD as I have none….any suggestions?