Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hopelessly Romantic

As a hopeless romantic, I have a difficult time letting go of Valentine’s Day.

valentine hutch close-upI love the ruffles and lace, hearts and flowers, glitter and bling, and the pinks and reds.

This is the inside of my white antique hutch.  I tack pink floral fabric behind the shelves, and then I scout around the house for any thing pink or red…or with hearts an flowers.  I told you I was a hopeless romantic!

IMG_0980 (2)

This is a table runner I made when I learned how to do crazy quilts.  It looks even better when my husband remembers to bring me flowers to set on it.

1 comment:

  1. The hutch is very cute. It certainly is cheerful. I didn't put up any valentines decorations this year. I do like the idea of having an area to constantly change with the holidays.

    ReplyDelete